VP of Finance (Remote)
Locally.com is the leading market expert in online to offline shopping! Our solution bridges the gap between buyer and Brand making digital shopping more human. We give the buyers clear visibility in how, where, when, and what they buy while helping the Brand keep their loyal shoppers, gain valuable business intelligence into buying data at the store level, and ultimately grow sales.
Our tools power best-in-class online-to-offline shopping experiences for top brands and retailers such as Yeti, Patagonia, Crocs, Hoka, Brooks Running, Trek Bikes, Arc'teryx, REI, Dicks, Scheels, and many more! More than 30 million unique shoppers use our tools monthly and produce over 1 billion annual engagements. Locally scaling rapidly and looking to accelerate growth in the coming years.
Opportunity - VP of Finance
As a Deal Strategist or Due Diligence Analyst on an M&A Deal Team or Associate, Analyst, or VP at a venture capital or private equity group, this is your opportunity to gain operational experience with a dynamic, high-growth, late-stage start-up in the O2O shopping space. You'll help model, analyze, and strategize growth plans, and potential paths to exit and track day-to-day business performance against those plans. You'll also help the company prepare for a future exit by assisting in the organization of the company's data room, maintaining forecasts and business performance metrics, working with auditors, and organizing financials for Q of E reviews.
You'd Be Responsible For
- Financial Management: Oversee the company's financial operations, including financial planning and analysis, budgeting, forecasting, accounting, and financial statements
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and execute the company's financial strategy and long-term growth plans
- Financial Analysis: Develop and maintain complex financial models to support business decision-making, including forecasting future financial performance, evaluating ROI for new initiatives, conducting cost-benefit analysis, and identifying potential risks and opportunities
- Investor Relations: Manage relationships with investors and provide financial reporting and analysis to support fundraising and investment activities
- Risk Management: Develop and implement risk management strategies to mitigate financial risks and ensure financial stability
- Team Management: Lead and manage the finance team, providing guidance, mentoring, and coaching to support professional development and growth
- Manage annual audits and our relationship with third-party auditors
You might be a good fit if you have
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business (MBA or CPA preferred)
- M&A experience, either as part of a deal team at a major accounting or consulting firm or within a venture capital or private equity firm - required -
- 5+ years of experience in finance, accounting, or related at a high level
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze complex financial data and develop actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present financial information and insights to senior management, investors, and other stakeholders
- Leadership experience with a proven track record of managing and developing teams
- High level of attention to detail, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in fundraising and investor relations (preferred)
Compensation and Perks
We're a mission-driven, high-growth organization offering a casual yet rewarding work environment and:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Opportunities
- Base Pay: $140k - $165k DOE + 20% bonus
- Stock Option Program for All Full-Time Employees
- Benefits Include Medical, Dental, and Retirement Plan
- Remote Work Options (most of our team is remote)
Thank you for considering this opportunity. Funded.club Senior Recruiters work exclusively with Startups and are in direct communication with hiring managers and founding team members.
Your application will be fully reviewed by a dedicated recruiter who will respond based on the matching of your experience and qualifications.
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.