MUST CURRENTLY BE A BCBA TO APPLY
- Design and supervise home ABA programs, including but not limited to implementing assessments, developing treatment plans, and ensuring program effectiveness.
- Create behavior plans based on functional assessments. Positive behavior support plans emphasize targeting functionally equivalent replacement behaviors
- Prioritize goals based on parental input and provide ongoing parent training to help parents achieve therapeutic goals.
- Develop socially valid comprehensive treatment plans which include skill acquisition programs, as well as behavior reduction programs.
- Ensure ongoing data analysis to determine program effectiveness, making modifications when necessary.
- Proficient in implementing ABLLS-R and VB-MAPP and use results of assessments to develop appropriate programming based on learner's strengths and deficits.
- Supervise behavior technicians by providing ongoing training and mentorship. Provide modeling of programs as well as corrective feedback in a supportive environment.
- Write initial assessments and reassessment reports detailing biosocial background information, current level of functioning of the child, goals and objectives of treatment plan, and areas of progress.
Location: South Plainfield
- BCBA- Certification in good standing
- Prior experience working in homes
- A passion and dedication for making a difference in the lives of children with disabilities and their families.
- High energy and an ability to make learning fun