Fundamental Development ABA provides Applied Behavior Analysis to young children with autism with a focus on play-based learning and language development. Fundamental Development ABA provides services in the home, preschools, day cares, and the community throughout New Jersey. Fundamental Development ABA believes learning should be meaningful and fun and aims make the therapeutic process an enjoyable one for the whole family.
Current availability: M-F after school hours available
* Working directly with client to implement treatment pans developed by supervisor. This includes implementation of behavior reduction programs and skill acquisition programs.
* Providing services in the home, preschools, day cares, and the community based on the child's needs.
* Working collaboratively with supervisor to ensure consistent and accurate follow through of treatment goals and strategies.
* Data collection marking child's progress including recording, summarizing, and graphing data.
* Bachelor's degree or working towards bachelor's degree
* Prior experience working with children with autism and disabilities
* 6 months+ experience providing ABA therapy
* A passion and dedication for making a difference in the lives of children with disabilities and their families.
* High energy and an ability to make learning fun
* Flexible part time schedule
* BCBA supervision hours for working 10+ hours per week
* Supportive work environment that values life long learning and team building