Customer Care Specialist / Customer Service Representative
Fund Raisers Sports Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Role
FRS is looking for an energetic, detail-oriented customer service professional to join our Customer Service team. As a Customer Care Specialist, you are the “face” of the company for sports fan and donor clients via all communication platforms. You will use your passion for service and knowledge of Fund Raisers’ offerings to guide customers through the purchase process to meet and exceed their needs to deliver a world-class customer experience.
· Benefits package, including major medical, vision, dental, short- and long-term disability, term-life insurance, and 401k match
· Generous paid time off
· Opportunities for professional growth, development and advancement
· Be part of a vibrant team of professionals for an industry leader
· Contribute and sharpen your skill set in an exciting, expanding industry
Overview of Responsibilities
· Provide timely inbound and outbound phone and email customer support
· Serve as a product and service expert for all customers, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of Fund Raisers’ offerings
· Proactive outreach to potential clients and ability to leverage upsell opportunities in each customer interaction
· Facilitate the placement of orders, refunds, exchanges, order tracking, and other customer support functions for enthusiastic fans and donors from across the country
· Perform data entry and miscellaneous department tasks as assigned, including writing of process documents and materials
Knowledge / Experience / Skills Required:
· Minimum 3 Years Customer Service Experience
· Highly developed sense of integrity, accuracy, time management, and commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction
· Professional demeanor, dress and conduct
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and etiquette
· Ability to follow instructions set forth by supervisors and management
· Strong interpersonal skills, including extreme patience
· General knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 software, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Outlook
· High level of adaptability, comfort working in a fast-paced environment and switching between a wide range of tasks, systems, and processes each day
· Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
· Minimum high School Diploma or GED
About Fund Raisers Sports
Fund Raisers Sports is the industry leader in Fan Legacy Programs for sports teams and organizations, delighting fans and donors with a permanent place to leave their legacies, and delivering the teams and organizations an authentic fan engagement platform.
Over the span of three decades, Fund Raisers Sports has worked with 110+ sports teams and thousands of community organizations to create engraved fan brick plazas, walkways, walls and entrances at the most iconic facilities across the country.
Founded on providing world-class customer service and industry-leading products and services, Fund Raisers Sports has become a mainstay in the professional and college sports market, having created strong relationships with over one hundred sport teams and other high-profile non-sport organizations around the world.
Our team is dedicated to the fan experience and the success of each program!
Fund Raisers Sports
615 E 43rd StreetBoise, ID
BusinessView all jobs at Fund Raisers Sports