- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry Level Position
• Starting pay D.O.E. $14 / hr.
• Experience preferred but not required.
• Full time Monday - Thursday 7-3 Friday off at 12
• Part time - Able to work around your school schedule.
Provides administrative, management, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member
• take and distribute accurate messages
• coordinate mail and courier service
• monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
• prepare outgoing mail for distribution
• fax, scan and copy documents
• maintain office filing and storage systems
• update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
• retrieve information when requested
• type documents, reports and correspondence
• organize travel arrangements for staff
• co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
• assist with event planning and implementation
• monitor and maintain office supplies
• ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
• perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
• must be able to reconcile
Education and Experience
• high School diploma / GED / Some College
• entry level position
• competent computer skills including MS Office Suite
• experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
• internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
• numeracy and literacy skills
• organization and planning skills
• work management and prioritizing skills
• verbal and written communication skills
• problem solving ability
• attention to detail
We are a small business with a small office atmosphere. We are a publishing company that specializes in printing and publishing magazines for the law enforcement and veteran community.
Reply to this post by emailing your resume, desired pay, available start date and why you would be an asset to Fund Phase LLC.
H.R. - 480-646-3423
Fund Phase LLCWhy Work Here?
Great environment. Entry level Position.
One of the nation's largest leaders in benefiting law enforcement and veteran supported organizations by producing high quality publications.
1660 S ALMA SCHOOL RDMesa, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Fund Phase LLC