Fun Spot America Theme Parks is looking for a technician who has experience fixing arcade games and POS systems.
We are looking for someone who is a technically skilled person requiring proficiency in low voltage, mechanical, computer, audio/visual components and wireless networks. They are responsible for ensuring that the arcade games are operating to their full potential and are proactively troubleshooting to identify potential issues with games to mitigate the amount of time a game is down.
- Maintaining, diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing game room components in a timely manner and according to the company’s policies and practices
- Maintenance oversight of CORE Point of Sale Systems throughout the park
- Repair and program CORE MT hand-held
- Ability to utilize industry resources, manuals & manufacture specific elements of the games
- Preform regular and routine in-depth preventive maintenance, assembly breakdown and component refurbishment
- Document, report/log game repairs, inventory pars & maintain a functional repair shop
- Assist the Operations team in maintaining a premium game room experience
- Manage and track the availability of parts and outside maintenance needs
- Greet and proactively communicate with all guests to answer questions and concerns
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- At least 6 months of technical experience
- Strong computer knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
- Open availability including weekend nights and holidays
- Regular travel to our Fun Spot in Kissimmee
- CORE software experience or other arcade pos software
Valid Florida Drivers License required and you must have your own tools.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Celebrating people, creating fun and making memories.