Senior Accounting Manager
Fully Accountable, a game changer for the small business is seeking a versatile Senior Accounting Manager for immediate full-time hire to join our powerhouse team of bookkeepers, staff accountants, and CFO's.
Fully Accountable is NOT your typical CPA firm. Fully Accountable is a fun, fast paced environment of like-minded professionals looking to make a difference in the world. We collaborate. We laugh. We work hard every day. We are Fully Accountable - check us out here: fullyaccountable.com!
Do you love solving puzzles? Would you love to see how your numbers help business owners make better decisions? Are you a numbers wizard looking to make an impact and change the world of accounting one small business at a time?
As a Senior Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for helping clients understand their financials so that they can make better business decisions and get back time, money, and resources to grow their business! You will be a part of a team who handles various aspects of accounting for the Organization's clients. As a Senior Accounting Manager, you will get the great pleasure of working directly with business owners in various digitally-based businesses all over the world!
- Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and ad hoc financial reports;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues and expenses; and
- Develop key performance indicators and benchmark reporting based on the clients industry and model.
- Creative and critical thinking skills;
- Willingness to learn, try new things, and adapt;
- 2-3 years Quickbooks experience;
- Expert experience in Microsoft Excel;
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data;
- Experience with preparation and analyzing financial statement reports, balance sheets, P&L's and ad hoc reports;
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles;
- Ability to communicate with clients in a professional manner;
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task efficiently;
- Willingness to take calculated risks;
- Ability to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines; and
- Have a team player attitude with ability to adapt to a changing environment.