SOP DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
Fullbeauty Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
The LEAN Document Specialist is a necessary part of the engineering team to keep process documents up to date, ensure they are standardized, and match the engineered labor standards. In an environment where associates are held accountable and incentivized based on labor standards that are predicated on following a prescribed method, this position is vital.
· Validate and update operational SOP’s.
· SOP updates could include taking pictures, screenshots, changing wording, changing format, etc.
· Create log of what changes were made and when.
· Other LEAN documentation as required such as labels, signs, posters, etc.
· Present to operations management on updates and plan to roll out to the different departments.
· Work closely with engineering team to ensure any process or SOP changes are fully vetted and communicated.
· Other duties as assigned as it relates to document control.
· Over time, there’s a chance the position could act as backup to production clerks.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
· 1-3 years of experience working in a fulfillment center is desired
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
· Must have had exposure to Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Advanced technical writing beneficial
BusinessView all jobs at Fullbeauty