- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring Packers in Pomona, CA. Apply Today!
Shift: 1st 5AM
Position Summary: Manually pack or package a variety of product into specified containers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must comply and follow all GMP’s, Safety practices, and Company policies.
- Load empty product containers into feeder.
- Visually and physically examine containers and product in order to ensure that packaging specifications are met.
- Load filled product containers into packaging boxes then push along conveyor belt for stacking.
- Pack special requests or selection of product.
- Inspect product and containers at each step of packaging.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Organizational Support - Follow policies and procedures.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Work quickly.
- Adaptability - Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follow instructions, respond to management direction.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
AddressSan Dimas, CA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at FullSteam
Get fresh First Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.