- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Watsonville, CA
Pay Rate: $25-$30
Shift: 1st & 2nd Shift
Great opportunity available for Maintenance Mechanics. Join the team!
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible and accountable for the installation, maintenance, and
care of all production equipment, production lines set up and maintaining the material handling
equipment in all facilities of the company, under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Assist the Production Supervisors in the safe and efficient set up of all production lines and the
monitoring of down time related to equipment failures;
• Ensure that production equipment is running and is repaired as quickly and efficiently as
• Trouble-shooting, set up and machine problems;
• Perform routine preventive maintenance on machinery, equipment and material handling
equipment to insure its safe operation;
• Assist in maintaining all related manuals, purchasing logs and maintenance logs for all
• Assist the Maintenance Manager in training factory personnel in the safe use and adjustment
of our equipment;
• Perform special maintenance functions on the building at the request of the Maintenance
• Assist in maintaining and organizing the maintenance work area as well as the machinery,
change parts, spare parts and hand tools used in each of the departments;
• Assist in the moving of departments, installation of machinery and equipment, electrical,
plumbing, and construction of leasehold improvements;
• Be responsible for reporting and repairing any safety violations or problems;
• Maintain safe maintenance practices in performance of work and implement lock out tag out
procedures when working on production equipment:
• Or such other duties and responsibilities as the Company may from time to time assign.
• Completes projects and tasks assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor
• Trouble shoots equipment problems
• Reviews weekly, with the Maintenance Manager, the Preventive Maintenance schedule
• Participates with in line changeovers
• Responds to and corrects any safety problems brought to the attention of the department
Get fresh 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.