Entertainment online content network is seeking a Graphic Designer for long term freelance project. You will be responsible for creating digital assets to be produced in various forms of digital advertising in addition to full digital campaigns, presentations, print, press kits, outdoor advertising, display ads and general marketing materials.
- Experience producing display ads, general marketing materials, promos, and custom email blasts.
- Work in collaboration with other designers and stakeholders.
- Concept and create dynamic, cutting-edge digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiarize yourself with current entertainment industry marketing trends as it relates to TV and digital streaming.
- Able to maintain consistency in developing campaigns while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Communicate with other designers, creative leads and stakeholders to flag problems.
- Be proactive in every aspect of your work to ensure that deadlines are regularly met and problems are solved before they become blockers to on time delivery.
- 3+ years of Entertainment advertising experience.
- Able to present a solid portfolio showcasing cutting edge marketing and graphic design.
- Solid understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
- Familiarity with popular streaming services and current TV marketing, advertising and programming trends.
- Must be confident in marketing, design skills, photo manipulation, comping, masking experience,
- Proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Suite Photoshop and Illustrator.