We are looking for a Digital Creative Director who will lead brand identity and the voice for our client's e-commerce brands. You will be collaborating with marketing and product teams to identify opportunities to improve the customer’s overall experience and transform key insights into compelling creative.
*A portfolio showcasing experience leading creative digital projects is a must
As a Digital Creative Director you will:
- Lead the creative development and execution for brand identity, voice and messaging for multiple-brands across all aspects of the brand experience
- Build the UX/UI team and processes to improve the overall user experience and visual presentations
- Oversee the whole arc of design from concept development to execution that will be deployed across e-commerce sites, email messages, social campaigns, and advertisements.
- Set overarching direction for design, photography and copy into a unified, effective interactive experience by setting guidelines for art, copy, messaging, and engagement.
- Lead, inspire and cultivate an innovative in-house creative team including local and overseas designers, writers and producers.
- Work collaboratively with product, marketing, merchandising and development teams within a cross-functional team environment to facilitate ideation and execution of our brand experiences.
- Evaluate modern trends, leverage data, and keep up to date with the latest e-commerce & UX best practices and evolving technologies.
- Manage resources, deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- 10+ years of brand creative experience developing brand identities, web design, video and photography strategy.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field
- Understanding of UI Design patterns and UX best practices.
- Distinctive artistic style and business acumen that drives innovative, successful solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple priorities, and manage teams across multiple locations.
- Experience in JIRA a plus.