Senior Full Stack Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $180,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Interested in joining the #1 ranked Place to Work in the Washington DC area for the second year running as ranked by the Washington Business Journal? We are hiring!
Full Visibility is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to work in Quantico, VA. Candidate must possess an active Top Secret clearance.
The position will include gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, deployment, and documentation of web and windows application tools in support of maintain and advancing operational availability of state-of- the art technologies for Counterintelligence, Counterterrorism, Criminal Investigative, and Cybercrime mission support. The Developer will develop and enhance software projects in a variety of programming and scripting languages, environments, and platforms in an Agile/Scrum/operational development environment. The successful candidate will interact with the government entities on a regular basis to ascertain requirements and identify available capabilities for deployable forensic tools and systems. The ideal candidate will combine their passion and skills in application/software development with the desire to support an important federal mission with exposure to cutting edge technology and digital forensic/evidence collection/analysis capabilities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least six years of experience of development of web and windows applications in a Windows environment
• At least a year of experience with ASP.NET Core
• At least three years of experience developing front-end web applications using Angular 2+
• At least three years of experience with SQL server
• At least three years of experience with developing securing web services using C#, WebApi and micro services architectures
• At least one year of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment EOE/M/F/D/V Desired Skills:
• Experience with multiple programming languages, scripts, and operation systems – such as, Windows, Linux, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Java, Powershell, Structured Query Language (SQL), Extensible Markup Language (XML), JSON, Active Directory, LDAP, Docker, and YMAL
• Ability to quickly analyze, assess and taken action to address critical components within complex software systems
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and ability to support changing requirements and work under 2- week sprints to meet deadlines in a team-oriented environment
• Knowledge and integration sills to observe the overall system and recommend areas where efficiency can be improved by integrating or cross-referencing software components
• Ability to participate and be an active member during the full SDLC process
• Ability to participate in strategy sessions for the planning, development, documentation, and review of project-related documents
• Experience with digital forensics technology supporting federal law enforcement
Full Visibility LLCWhy Work Here?
Join a growing technology company that was ranked the #1 Best Place to Work by the Washington Business Journal in both 2021 and 2022!
Full Visibility was established by technology industry veterans with extensive client and consulting backgrounds. The Full Visibility team is unique in recognizing that the level of transparency the client receives often leads to extraordinarily successful engagements. Our focus is on delivering quality solutions that exceed project specifications, and which provide our clients with full visibility into their businesses.
TechnologyView all jobs at Full Visibility LLC