Marketing Communications and Sales Coordinator
- $43,000 to $55,000 Yearly
We have an immediate opening for a motivated Marketing Communications and Sales Coordinator at our fast-growing established Business Consulting firm. While we’re scaling quickly, we are on the hunt for a Marketing Communications and Sales Coordinator who shares our core values and know-how to get things done!
We provide our Marketing Communications and Sales Coordinators with the opportunity to connect with something bigger and discover their full potential. We are looking for LEADERS who are not easily discouraged by challenges. A Marketing Communications and Sales Coordinator with us requires discipline, grit, and endurance. If you have what it takes, are willing to put in the time to succeed, you will be thrilled to have joined out Marketing Communications Coordinator team.
You Must Have The Ability To:
- Prioritize different tasks and wear multiple hats
- Think critically and analyze efficiently
- Adapt, learn and perform work in an ever-changing environment
- Exceed expectations in a team and individual capacity
- Be punctual, reliable, and professional
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
Our Marketing Communications and Sales Coordinators:
- Develop product knowledge by attending daily client meetings to be able to answer questions and increase consumer education
- Act as the brand representative and visit customers to promote products, perform sales services and maintain customer satisfaction
- Facilitate sales, marketing, and promotional campaigns by acquainting accounts with the latest sales tactics
- Conduct marketing and sales presentations to potential new clients
- Build customer relationships and rapport by educating consumers on the clients we represent
- Improve sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
Marketing Communications and Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business
- 1-2 year in Marketing, Sales, Branding, Promotions, or Customer Service field
- Flexible Schedule
- Enjoyable work atmosphere fueled by friendly competition
- Support from our management team and our clients
- Holiday closures and corporate parties
- Volunteer opportunities and community involvement
This position requires in-person customer service and sales (commission based)
Be part of an organization that plays a crucial role in ensuring job stability and performance while having fun!
Full TrainingWest Chester, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.