Sports-Minded Entry Level Account Representatives
Do you hate to lose or love to win? Do you look at your GPS and wonder if you can beat the clock? Are you so competitive that your friends don’t even like playing games with you? Do you hate that everyone gets a participation trophy these days? Serious candidates only!
We are looking for competitive sports-minded entry level candidates to fill our new entry level Account Representatives openings. This job is not for the short-sighted, but for people with big goals and motivation for their future.
Over the last few years as we have grown our footprint as a premier consulting firm in Austin; we have recently added a new marketing and sales division. We are rapidly expanding both internally as well as nationally. We are looking for qualified entry level candidates to fill our new Account Representative roles.
Characteristics we look for:
- Sports Oriented
- Hard Working
- Team Player/Leader
- Communication and people skills
- Open-minded and independent
- Degree in marketing, sports management, communication, recreation, American studies and business tend to excel; but all degrees are considered!
- Captain or your sports team or prior leadership experience
- Previous job in customer service, retail, sales, marketing, restaurant, sports, hospitality
- Future focused and motivated (We do not offer participation trophies here)
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Must like the outdoors, sports, group activities!
We are a young and energetic company and this job involves face to face sales direct to our clients. If you are looking for just a job, this is not the job for you. Serious candidates only!