Position Summary: Keep processing area clean and in orderly condition by performing the following duties. Duties may include notifying management of the need for repairs and cleaning debris away from walkways.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Must comply and follow all GMP’s, Safety practices, and Company policies.
· Clean and sanitize sinks, fixtures, fittings, and floors.
· Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
· Gather and empty wastebaskets, transport trash and waste to disposal area.
· Maintain surrounding processing area clean and free of debris and/or trash.
· Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
· Clean processing area floors by sweeping, mopping, or scrubbing using floor scrubber machine.
· Notify managers concerning any need for major repairs.
· Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
· Remove all cardboard and/or pallets from processing plant and transport to disposal area.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Organizational Support – Follow policies and procedures.
· Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
· Quantity - Work quickly.
· Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures.
· Adaptability - Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
· Dependability - Follow instructions, respond to management direction.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For more information..
Call: 503 679-1712
Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!