Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Collect olive samples during the last day in the process.
2. Sample and inspect the plant and can maker can double seams from canning lines. FOOD SAFETY
3. Monitor the salometer of cover brine. FOOD QUALITY
4. Perform QC inline scoring. FOOD QUALITY
5. Monitor collage.
6. Sample and inspect ingredients upon delivery. File report. FOOD QUALITY
7. Perform verification scoring from the previous day’s production. FOOD QUALITY
8. Fill out the necessary reports.
9. Monitor and adjust the TSP system. FOOD QUALITY
10. The monitor can condition on brite stacked pallets.
11. Perform analytical tests on plant water and cooker cooling water. FOOD SAFETY
12. Maintain work area in a clean, neat, and orderly condition.
13. Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices.
14. Follow all safety rules and regulations, including active participation in the prompt identification and communication of safety hazards.
15. Must be available to work overtime as needed, with or without advance notice.
16. Must be able to work any shift and weekends as necessary.
17. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
18 Meet all productivity and efficiency standards as outlined by management.
19. Assist the production operations department when requested by management.
20 Immediately report all food safety and food quality issues to the supervisor.
Salary: $13.50 /hour