Full Steam Staffing Salinas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Temporary Packaging Associate Job Opportunity
- The packaging and Rolling Associate is responsible for ensuring the timely manual packaging of semi-finished cannabis goods and raw materials into a finished product ( consumer packaged goods), included but not limited to weighing of materials to within a .05g positive tolerance, dosing or pouring into containers, labeling multiple times and packing into shipping cases.
- The employee must demonstrate the ability to hand-roll Blunts and be able to adapt to various strains, styles, and types of marijuana they are working with; adjusting their technique to maintain a steady pace while maintaining quality.
- The employee should be knowledgeable in the use of scales, stuffing of cones, have an attention to detail while also meeting daily quotas.
- The employee must possess the ability to work accurately and efficiently, often needing to switch between multiple packaging assignments in order to ensure customer orders are met in a timely manner.
- The employee in this role must possess the ability to multitask, communicate effectively with others, and be able to produce a high volume of work under dynamic and fast paced environments. This is an hourly, non-exempt position, reporting to the Manufacturing Group Leader.
Temp Packaging Associate Direct Responsibilities:
- Executer daily packaging and pre-roll assignments within a given target
- Execute on-time delivery of Customer orders
- Ensure a high level of precision when measuring and pouring product when executing the company prescribed process
- Communicate effectively with peers and supervisor
- Ensure the highest level of integrity to avoid product loss and maintain a professional work environment
- Complete repetitive tasks to meet daily quotas while maintaining quality and efficiency
- Provide timely feedback and/or suggestions for continuous process improvement
- Clean and sanitize work area
- Wear employer provided personals protective equipment (PPE)
- Adhere to all safety and security policies
- Other general labor duties assigned
Temp Packaging Associate Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent in work experience
- 1-3 years in packaging experience; ideally in a cannabis manufacturing or distribution role
- Ability to learn and demonstrate cannabis product packaging techniques quickly and efficiently
- Ability to adhere to a packaging schedule, specifications and quotas
- Ability to follow directions, directions given orally and/ or in writing
- Reliable and punctual attendance
Temp Packaging Associate Physical Demands:
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to type, handle, feel
- The employee is regularly required to walk, sit, talk and hear
- The employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch or reach
- The employee must have the ability to occasionally safely lift and/ or move a minimum of
Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Full Steam Staffing
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Full Steam Staffing