Director of Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At our company you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and apply today!
Direct Hire Opportunity
Location: Visalia, CA
What you will be doing
• Develops the financial and operational plans for the Distribution Center teams, including the expense plans
and targets per department and overall Distribution Center and operational performance improvement plans
• Drives daily performance accountability across all areas while reinforcing a team-oriented, customer-focused
• Owns standardization and leads disciplined process for identifying, testing, and verifying improvement
• Responsible for the review and approval of department and overall staffing plans.
• Responsible for talent development, providing direction for and leading performance management and
development amongst management teams.
• Supervises associate relations functions within Distribution Center including hiring, terminating, performance
management, development and training of ABC associates.
• Establishes and maintains positive work environment creating engagement with Distribution Center
• Coaches and mentors Lead Team members as well as other Distribution Center associates.
• Monitors performance and productivity measures for the purpose of maximizing earnings and expense in the
• Reviews and monitors standard operating procedures; makes observations and recommends improvements
to promote efficiency in Distribution Center earnings, accuracy, improved service and lower costs.
• Supports compliance with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules, and government regulations;
maintains and coordinates all areas of security within the Distribution Center.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer
sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor degree program
or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of four (4) years directly
related and progressively responsible experience, including at least two (2) years’ experience at a managerial
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Very strong operational knowledge with solid business acumen
• Working knowledge of automated warehouse operating systems preferred
• Working knowledge of ABC warehouse operations preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Effective coach / teacher of operational practices and team leadership
• Good analytical and mathematical skills
• Effective interpersonal and leadership skills, with ability to create positive work environment
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and consistently deliver solid results
• Good decision-making skills
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills: ability to manage and resolve issues effectively and efficiently
• Knowledge of computers to operate effectively with Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Full Steam Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at Full Steam Staffing
Get fresh Director Innovation jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.