Currently looking for an Experienced Customer Service Representative to assist our Sales and Shipment Departments.
The Office Customer Service for Domestic Sales and Shipments Job Duties are:
- Manage Order entering by phone and emails.
- Answer Customer inquiries and send out quotes.
- Manage Invoicing and appropriate paperwork for orders shipping out.
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms for the efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of all shipments with various trucking companies.
- Manage Customer Files, Credits, Literature packets.
- Receives telephone or email requests for quotes, orders, order changes directly from customers and distributors.
- Uses a computer to retrieve customer information and order status.
- Follows up on inquiries by checking computer runs and trucking companies.
- Uses computer for UPS, Federal Express, and other shipment labels.
- Faxing and scanning documents to Customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Type a min. of 45WPM
- Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a related position
- Order taking /entry experience
- Great customer service skills are needed
- Attention to detail
- Able to multitask
- Accounting software -Traverse (for Manufacturers) designed by Open Systems. Trucking Software -KUEBIX Transportation Management System. Are definitely a PLUS
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Pay D.O.E $16- $19HR
Only submit your resume if you have the required skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour