Duties and Responsibilities:
This role has core functional areas based on job assignment. This role may rotate from different core areas such as Shipping and Receiving or Customer Service based on business needs.
- Provide exceptional customer service in professional and timely manner
- Respond to customer inquires and assist employees in resolving customer requests or concerns
- Cross train o different accounts and job functions in order to have the flexibility to support overall department
- Prepare and fill out various paperwork/reports
- Verify orders for completeness to ensure all orders have current lot numbers, correct size and labels as well as enough product available in their inventory
- Prepare paperwork for transfer of product from one customer to another
- Ensure all orders are out for picking each day
- Input and verify orders
- Prepare and update orders for shipment and print Picking Ticket and Bills of Lading
- Schedule and re-schedule appointments as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of clerical experience
- Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Intermediate computer skills to use the Warehouse Management System and Microsoft Office Products
- Good arithmetic and reading skills
- Ability to be flexible and change tasks quickly and efficiently
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
The employee is required to operate a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must be able to bend, lift, and carry objects of varying size up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
Call: 831 800-7900
Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!