- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring Branch Manager in Salinas, CA.
Shift: 8am-5pm-on call duties
Job Purpose: The Branch Manager is responsible for achieving and maintaining the financial health associated with their respective branch by controlling expenses, overtime, and other miscellaneous expenditures. They will be responsible for the hiring, firing, mentoring, discipline, and motivation of all employees associated with their branch. The Branch Manager will also be responsible for working with all support staff to effectively complete necessary duties regarding accounting, human resources, and compliance consistent with policies, procedures, and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Recruiting, onboarding, training, managing, and retaining the best talent in the market.
● Growth of the overall revenue of the branch through top tier service to our existing Clients and controlling expenditures.
● Conducts regular branch meetings to ensure all staff are adhering to compliance initiatives, fostering discussion about how to improve existing processes and practices as well as identifying new methods of sourcing top talent.
● Leadership skills including but not limited to performance management, coaching, counseling, supervision, training, personal development, etc.
● Coordinates with Human Resources (HR), Sales and Safety to identify opportunities for further expansion of services amongst current client base.
● Work closely with the Client and Human Resources to identify trends related to retention, turnover, morale and other employee concerns.
● Work closely with on- site staff to ensure that the policies and procedures are being adhered to.
● Assists HR with Investigations, employee complaints and any legal matters. Coordinate the resolution of employee issues and conflicts in a timely manner With guidance from Human Resources, provide counsel on employee issues.
● Serve as a backup in the processing of payroll. Review all payroll submitted to ensure accuracy of hours, including but not limited to calculation of OT, DT, meal violations, accurate pay rates, and ensuring all new employees have all hours
● Monitor Client worksite environments and notify management of issues/concerns.
● Implementation and support of the safety programs implemented by the Safety Director.
● Serve as a resource to employees for answering general benefit questions. Assist with the open enrollment process.
● Track compliance through all facets of onboarding (application, pre screens, pay
setup, etc.) as well as ensuring employee pay accuracy on an ongoing basis.
● Supervision of the daily activities of the Branch staff as well as On Site staff.
● Prepare and maintain records of and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting changes of status.
● Administer exit interviews, monitor findings, recommend changes to Area Manager and Sales, and evaluate the effectiveness of newly implemented processes.
● Conduct new employee orientation and periodically audit onboarding, process all files related to onboarding, payroll, safety and Human Resources.
● Responsible for Management of any Modified Duty employees assigned to the Branch, including direction of duties, monitoring attendance and disciplinary action as required.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Minimum of 2 years of management/supervisory experience within the Staffing Industry is highly preferred.
● Excellent leadership, management, written and verbal communication skills.
● Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred with the ability to read, write, and speak both languages.
Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US.
Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships.
Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Full Steam StaffingWhy Work Here?
Exciting opportunities for growth and advancement!
Full Steam Staffing is a fast growing Staffing and Human Resources Solutions provider with a presence throughout the West Coast, the North East and the Mid-West down to Texas. Full Steam is the driving force and parent company to six subsidiary brands that focus on recruiting, attracting and hiring top talent for an impressive array of Nationally recognized companies throughout the US. Our mission is to provide our associates and clientele with the highest level customer service experience possible. Our philosophy and dedication to excellence has allowed us to build and retain long-lasting business partnerships. Visit us on line or call to learn more about becoming an Associate or Client partner today!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Full Steam Staffing