RN or LVN Health Services Director - Assisted Living Facility
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care department heads, regionals, and C-Level executives. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters are dedicated to bringing together thriving operators and turnkey candidates. Full Spectrum is a part of The Sanford Rose Associates Network, one of the top ten largest retained search firms. The solution is here, come thrive with us!
We are seeking an experienced Health Services Director in the Stockton, CA area. This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with benefits.
Questions about the position?
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: Go to www.FullSpecStaff.com to LiveChat with an available recruiter during business hours
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Schedule: On Our Calendar
- Promenant ALF Operator
- Luxury Clientele
- Immediate Growth Path
- Ample Amount of Support
- Communicate with community healthcare professionals, including physicians, discharge planners, nurses, and state agencies on the care needs of all residents at the community.
- Coordinate incidental medical, dental, vision, hearing and podiatry care for residents.
- Perform nursing duties as directed and in accordance with the appropriate scope of the Nurse Practice Act, including administering medications and performing treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Oversee and provide the necessary training for Medication Technicians.
- Administer resident pre-admission assessment prior to each resident's move in date and complete routine and as-needed reassessments in accordance with company policy and state regulations.
- Interview potential residents and families and obtain medical records and other requirements as outlined in Title 22 for an admission to the community.
- Conduct staff interviews and observe residents on a continual basis to alert the Executive Director, responsible party and others of changes in the physical or emotional health of the resident. Provide the Executive Director with information relative to the care staffs ability to meet those needs.
- Active RN or LVN License in California
- Have 2+ years experience working in senior care, ALF experience preferred
- CPR certification
- Able to effectively teach/train staff
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without good managers the facility will struggle. As a Health Services Director in our Care Center you can expect a salary of $85,000-$100,000 per year (DOE). Along with a great culture and a fun work environment, we also offer health and other benefits within our benefits package to help to attract and retain top performing nurse managers. For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to an available recruiter today!
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions