RN Clinical Supervisor - Home Health
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care department heads, regionals, and C-Level executives. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters are dedicated to bringing together thriving operators and turnkey candidates. Full Spectrum is a part of The Sanford Rose Associates Network, one of the top ten largest retained search firms. The solution is here, come thrive with us!
We are seeking an experienced RN Clinical Supervisor in the Seattle, WA area. This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with benefits.
Questions about the position?
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: Go to www.FullSpecStaff.com to LiveChat with an available recruiter during business hours
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Schedule: On Our Calendar
- Nationwide Home Health Company with an excellent reputation
- Small, growing site with tangible growth opportunity into director role in the first 12 months
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Industry-leading benefits and 401k match
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for oversight of the Home Health program, including management of employees and operations. The Clinical Supervisor coordinates with, supports, and reports to the Director of Patient Care Services.
- Coordinate patient care services, including inpatient and outpatient services
- Collaborate with physicians and other staff
- Ensure care is of the highest quality and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Perform standard nursing duties as needed
- Valid State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2+ years of experience in Home Health
- Management/training experience in Home Health preferred
- Excellent skills in communication, management, organization, and care delivery
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without good managers the facility will struggle. As a Clinical Supervisor in our Agency you can expect a salary of $120,000 per year depending on experience (DOE). Along with a great culture and supportive work environment, we also offer health and other benefits within our benefits package to help attract and retain top performing employees.
For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to an available recruiter today!
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions