Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) - Home Health - Registered Nurse
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is an Executive Recruiting Firm. We are in the business of curating interactions between best-in-class candidates and companies. We are seeking an experienced Director of Patient Care Services in the Las Vegas area. These are full-time, permanent, salaried positions with benefits.
Questions about the position?
Text: (949) 596-7205
LiveChat: Go to www.FullSpecStaff.com to LiveChat with an available recruiter during business hours
Call: (866) 587-4112
Schedule: On Our Calendar
The Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) is responsible for oversight of the Home Health program, including management of employees and operations. The Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) ensures the highest quality of care for patients and their families.
- Coordinate patient care services, including review of treatment plans
- Assign staff and evaluate staff performance for competency and quality
- Ensure care is compliant with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards
- Oversee adherence to established budget
- Valid Nevada Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 3+ years of experience in Home Health
- Current and valid Nevada Driver’s License
- Excellent skills in communication, management, organization, and care delivery
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without good managers the facility will struggle. As Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) in our Care Center you can expect a salary of up to $125,000 per year depending on experience (DOE). Along with a great culture and supportive work environment, we also offer health and other benefits within our benefits package to help attract and retain top performing employees. For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to an available recruiter today!