Director of Nursing - Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) - Registered Nurse
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $130,000 Yearly
Director of Nursing - RN - Skilled Nursing Facility
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is a full service healthcare recruiting agency specializing in long-term care department heads, regionals, and C-Level executives. At Full Spectrum, our team of healthcare recruiters are dedicated to bringing together thriving operators and turnkey candidates. Full Spectrum is a part of The Sanford Rose Associates Network, one of the top ten largest retained search firms. The solution is here, come thrive with us!
We are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing in the Irvine, CA area. This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with benefits.
Questions about the position?
- Text: (949) 596-7205
- LiveChat: Go to www.FullSpecStaff.com to LiveChat with an available recruiter during business hours
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (866) 587-4112
- Schedule: On Our Calendar
- Prominent SNF Operator
- Immediate Growth Path
- Tangible Bonus Plan
- High Performance Building
- Directs and manages the health delivery systems within the Community to ensure optimum quality of care and quality of life for all residents.
- Assists administration in the communication and assurance of adherence to all applicable regulations and policies and procedures.
- Provides direct assessment and documentation of resident needs.
- Hires, supervises and trains staff on health-related duties and responsibilities.
- Must be currently licensed as an RN
- At least one year of experience working in long-term care preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with residents with Alzheimer's disease and/or related dementia highly desirable
- One year of experience supervising others
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must exhibit empathetic communication style with residents, families, and associates.
- Experience in nursing systems and development of educational/in-service programs.
- Clinical competency in standards of care for adult patients/residents with multiple chronic comorbidities, including dementia.
- Familiar with gero-psychiatric diagnosis and common treatment modalities.
- May be asked to travel out of region for meetings and other assignments.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer's disease and other dementia-related disease.
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without a great Director of Nursing, the facility will struggle. As a Director of Nursing you can expect a salary of $120,000 - $130,000per year (DOE). Along with a great culture and a fun work environment, we offer a competitive benefits package to attract and retain a quality Director of Nursing. For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to an available recruiter today!