Full Spectrum Analytics is comprised of highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professionals that are technical experts with a verity chromatography instrumentation manufactures. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to provide technical expertise primarily but not limited to Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, and Dionex product suite (HPLC ,IC , LC/MS, GC/MS) for multiple customer laboratories spanning across the Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Chemical Materials, Clinical, Food, Environmental, Forensics, Academia and Government industries.
Full Spectrum Analytics is seeking a highly skilled, motivated and customer focused professional to join our industry-leading multi-vendor Field Services Organization in the Chicago, IL area
- Installation, performance maintenance, troubleshoot and support on Agilent, Waters, Shimadzu, and Dionex product suite (HPLC ,IC , LC/MS).
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Manage customer expectations, by communicating work performed and providing follow up plan if needed.
- Ensure customer compliance regulations are followed.
- Deliver system level training at customer sites.
- Manage service inventory according to Full Spectrum Analytics policies.
- Issue work orders on a daily basis to document work performed.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and customers' application demands.
- Work with Sales team in respect to identifying future business development opportunities and needs for service contract sales.
- Ensure that quality system procedures and Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- AA degree in science (electronics or chemistry) or 3 to 5 years of work experience in lab setting or instrument manufacturer.
- Installation & various repair / maintenance services on analytical instruments supported by FSA, in-house or on customer site.
- Valid Driver's License in good standing is mandatory.
- Ability to perform effective system level troubleshooting.
- Understanding of the scientific application workflow along with the scientific software systems.
- Must possess a strong customer focus.
- Interpersonal savvy, communicate with different expertise levels appropriately and change your approach to meet customers’ needs.
- Personal sense of integrity and trust.
- Effective time management skills.
- System level approach to problem solving.
- Analytical mindset with a strong drive to resolve open issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Full Spectrum Analytics, Inc. (FSA) is a dynamic company consisting of veteran service engineers, software specialists and application chemists. FSA specializes in the service, repair and validation of a wide range of instrumentation including Gas, Liquid and Ion Chromatography Systems, Mass Spectrometers, Purge-and-Trap, Headspace Units and Total Organic Carbon Analyzers
Over the past 25+ years, FSA has worked with many Manufacturers and Distributors to assist with their service needs. The service team at FSA consists of individuals with diverse backgrounds relating to analytical instrumentation, many of them being former service representatives for the manufacturer or product development managers. New employees undergo an extensive in-house training program in addition to attending manufacturers' training courses.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified & IEC 17025:2005
Full Spectrum Analytics is an ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited organization. These standards require a comprehensive quality management system that includes a company-wide commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction, traceable documentation, organizational planning and continually improving quality standards.
As we continue to improve our quality system with these global standards, we believe that our decision to become ISO Certified is a proactive one that anticipates the demands of our customers and demonstrates our dedication to providing superior laboratory support and services to all our customers