Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a new performance based outsourcing firm headquartered in Boston, MA with operations in Kansas City, MO; Metro Manila, Philippines and Chennai, India that puts culture and employees first. We employ the best people, processes and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program; medical, dental and vision benefits; and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential, because we believe that if you put people first, you drive great results. Our mission is to create an environment where our people THRIVE!
Our Core Values:
- Integrity - Do what’s right for everyone: clients, shareholders, partners & colleagues, TEAM is more important than self, and create an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results, Reward and recognize performance, and Relentless pursuit of improvement
- Accountability - Act like an owner, take pride in our work, Measure results (your own and our clients), Be passionate
- Grace - Respect and appreciate differences, Care for one another, Humility, Make work personal
Our Mission: To create conditions within which people can thrive!
At FPS, we put our people first, because your success is our success. Our mission is simple: create a culture in which our employees thrive, because we believe that happy, motivated teams achieve groundbreaking results.
As a Manager, you must be able to collaborate and operate in a fast-paced, high-energy, and constantly changing environment while staying laser-focused and hands-on with your team. This role will report to the Director of Sales Development.
As a TEAM MANAGER, you will provide support, coaching, feedback, process improvement, performance management, and client management. The Team Manager holds the responsibility of supporting customers to qualify for business leads.
- Hiring, Training, coaching, and leading call center representative as they provide support for customers.
- Answering representative’s questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that can’t be fielded by representatives.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to understand the calls representatives better, educating and coaching agents regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota (preferably over the phone).
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability to follow through on the call flow.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to type 30 wpm.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent (completion of an undergraduate degree preferred).
- Three (3) years call center experience in a sales focused environment
- Additional education or experience in a related field is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
STAY SAFE. STAY HOME. To ensure safety of our employees, applicants, clients and visitors during the Corona virus Pandemic, the entire FPS US Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization direction in the future.
We solve urgent business problems by leveraging the best people, process, and technology to develop and implement full-service, multi-channel solutions to increase customer lifetime value and reduce acquisition costs for large companies around the world.
We are looking for individuals that reflect our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Accountability, and Grace.