At FPS, we put our people first, because your success is our success. Our mission is simple: create a culture in which our employees thrive, because we believe that happy, motivated teams achieve groundbreaking results.
As a Customer Retention Advocate, you will be responsible to retain customers through identifying customer concerns and selling the value of client products and services. You will provide recommendations through needs-based selling, identify customer needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features and benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
The ideal candidate has the ability to establish positive rapport and handle all calls with good demeanor. A candidate who is able to communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive customer service attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
As a Customer Retention Advocate you have the opportunity to earn $30,000 to $45,000 per year. In addition to a dynamic team environment, you'll enjoy competitive benefits, generous incentives, and performance- based bonuses!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish positive rapport with current client customers through inbound telephone calls.
- Handle incoming calls from customers requesting to disconnect, add or change their current services. Accurately compute and quote customer monthly charges, non-recurring charges, adjustments and balances. Must be able to provide flexible options to the customer based on product and service needs.
- Retain customers through identifying customer concerns and selling the value of client products and services. Provide recommendations through needs based selling, identify customer needs using questions, educate customers on the value, features and benefits of their services, and be able to ask for the sale.
- Identify, research and resolve customer concerns and or problems to maintain their business and a positive customer relationship.
- Record electronic transactions and document each call as trained accurately while talking with customers over the phone.
- Communicate effectively, professionally, and apply a positive customer service attitude in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to client privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position. Employees are required to work non-traditional business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Must be able to work anytime during the centers hours of operation (to include rotating shifts, and occasional overtime.)
- Basic math skills, data entry skills and sales aptitude.
- General understanding and experience with call centers/customer service, or sales.
- Ability to use current computer equipment and programs being used.
- Must have strong administrative, computer, organizational and detail skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with the ability to monitor own work for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability to deal with customers patiently, tactfully and efficiently by presenting services to the customer for save and sales opportunities, and completing save/service order activity in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Full Potential Solutions.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Assertive and results-oriented with a NEED TO SUCCEED.
- A strong desire to answer INBOUND sales inquiries.
- Money motivated; aiming to maximize our UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL.
- Enjoy helping customers choose the best telecommunications package for their needs.
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse customer base.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a customer focused role required.
- History of excellent work attendance required.
- Minimum one (1) year Customer Service/Sales with upselling experience required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience meeting goals or quotas required.
- Minimum one (1) year Inbound Call Center experience preferred.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry a plus.
- Previous work experience in a Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) environment a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.