Our mission is to create an environment where people thrive based on core values of Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Grace. In short, we believe if we live by our core values and pay our people a premium, we will maintain our incredible culture as we attract and retain the best people. FPS is not for everyone. Those with a desire to serve, to problem-solve and to contribute with a sense of urgency, quality and collaboration will find FPS a unique and inviting workplace. We have grown globally from 0 to 800 employees in 3 years - creating a host of career opportunities for our people to thrive!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, generous PTO, a performance-based bonus program and opportunities for training and career development. We are also currently in a fully remote work environment that will potentially save you money on commute and provide the equipment you need for success - including a computer and dual monitors.
The Customer Experience Expert is responsible for supporting customers by responding to customer inquiries not limited to technical, functional, general inquiry and billing. They provide first call resolution to all inquiries received via phone call, email or chat.
- Manage incoming technical product support requests and triage situations (technical, functional, or billing)
- Provide technical support through phone.
- Respond to written and phone requests for service, warranty or parts assistance from our distributors, dealers or end-users.
- Identify areas needing improvement and develop plans necessary to continuously move sales and marketing teams forward.
- Provide pre-sales product support to prospective customers
- Provide a professional and timely response to all customer/client inquiries in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures utilizing FPS systems.
- Provide excellent customer service by promptly and courteously responding to all inbound inquiries.
- Executes analysis and action plan regarding parts failure/parts issues. Identifies corrective action steps required utilizing data from other departments. Represents the parts dept. as the liaison in related meetings with these inter-company teams.
- Identifies transaction type (warranty /rental /repair and many others). Assesses required action items and creates the action plan, including setting appropriate escalation level, conclusion timeline and procedure steps.
- Ensures all requests for Service Parts support are promptly and accurately addressed; executes sales orders, price quotes, and warranty transactions; answers customer questions regarding if part failure covered under current warranty; and communicates next step to leadership.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of customer service experience and dealing with escalated service issues in a call center environment, retail experience and expertise in the on-line retail industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as teamwork and interpersonal skills, to include the ability to develop high quality working relationships both internally and externally with customers and suppliers.
- Effective communication skills to handle complaints and diverse customers while maintaining a high level of service required.
- Strong working knowledge in using web-based search engine(s).
- Demonstrated skill in writing concise, logical and grammatically correct correspondence
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to adhere to operational processes
- Results-oriented and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet compressed/critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus, both internal and external
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment required.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects required.
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude, preferred.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic required.
STAY SAFE. STAY HOME. To ensure safety of our employees, applicants, clients and visitors during the Corona virus Pandemic, the entire FPS US Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization direction in the future.
We solve urgent business problems by leveraging the best people, process, and technology to develop and implement full-service, multi-channel solutions to increase customer lifetime value and reduce acquisition costs for large companies around the world.
We are looking for individuals that reflect our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Accountability, and Grace.