$200 SIGN-ON BONUS for all New Hired Maintenance Employees! Refer a friend and get $100 MORE!!!! Details below.
GET PAID EVERY FRIDAY!!!
Full House Marketing is a Nationwide property management staffing company based in Michigan and the hiring authority for multiple companies throughout the United States. We are currently seeking skilled Maintenance Technicians to join our team to services at various apartment communities in Rochester and the surrounding area.
TYPICAL HOURS: 8AM-5PM Monday-Friday, up to 40-hours per week. NO nights! NO weekends! NO on-call!
COMPENSATION: Hourly rate, paid every FRIDAY. Bonus paid after 30-working days.
- Level 1 = Janitorial/Light Maintenance—$12-$13/hr.
- Level 2 = Experienced Maintenance—$14-$15/hr.
- Level 3 = Experienced Maintenance or Supervisor—$16-$18/hr.
Hourly rate is based on experience and certifications and will be determined during your interview.
Paid holidays, PTO, career wear, optional medical, dental and optical, Aflac, 401(k) Profit Sharing and more!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance at the apartment community as schedule by Staffing Coordinator on a weekly basis. Ideal candidates will have experience with basic electrical, basic plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, drywall and painting. Knowledge of HVAC systems is a PLUS!
Need a paycheck? Career? Do you have the right skills? You might be like Sam... check out his story on YouTube: http://youtu.be/fa-r3C-rT-s
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to resident service requests in a timely manner as assigned by on-site supervisor
- Make ready units for new move-ins in a timely manner as assigned by on-site supervisor
- Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping, including snow removal as directed
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees
- Excellent communication with the ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work with others and/or independently
- Prioritize and organization
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Full House employee handbook
NOTE: Positions are initially short-term with the potential of direct hire for the right candidate.
- Dependability and Integrity, attendance is an imperative job function
- Demonstrate the ability to do tasks described above without seeking outside contractor help
- Physical ability to climb ladders and stairs, bend, lift, reach and move up to 50lbs Business Professional Appearance
- Background Screen
- Unrestricted Driver's License, as driving is an essential function for this position
- Reliable transportation with the ability to commute to multiple apartment communities on a week to week basis, as assigned by Staffing Team.
- Basic Tools; i.e., cordless drill, screwdriver, wrench, hammer, paint scraper, etc. Detailed list provided upon hire
If you have the maintenance experience, skills and ability to meet or exceed our job requirements, please respond to this ad by using the link below and submitting your résumé.
*Full House Marketing and Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bonus Conditions: New hire bonus is paid to all new hire employees whom are available to start working within 7-days of initial job offer. Bonus is paid after 30-working days. Referral bonuses are paid after 30-working days of referred employee.
For those seeking temporary to direct hire positions, we offer competitive pay, training, progression and an exciting workplace in which to advance your property management career.
We pride ourselves in a drug-free workplace. Feel free to visit our website www.FullHousemarketing.com. Full House Marketing, Staffing, and Career Placement is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full House Marketing & Staffing
Why Work Here?Full House Marketing, and Staffing Inc. staffs for our wonderful residential property management clients. Full House Marketing and Staffing Inc. serves apartment owners and operators throughout Michigan, and throughout the North & South Eastern Regions of the US. We place qualified candidates with the right attitude and determination into permanent positions. For those seeking temporary to direct hire positions, we offer competitive pay, training, progression and an exciting workplace in which to advance your property management career. We pride ourselves in a drug-free workplace. Feel free to visit our website www.FullHousemarketing.com. Full House Marketing, Staffing, and Career Placement is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You'll love working with us. We are a home-grown Michigan-based company!