Tired of waiting to collect a paycheck every 2-weeks? GET PAID EVERY FRIDAY!!! Apply today, start tomorrow!!!
Need a paycheck? Career? Do you have the right skills? You might be like Sam... check out his story on YouTube: http://youtu.be/fa-r3C-rT-s
Full House Marketing is a Nationwide property management staffing company based in Michigan and the hiring authority for multiple companies throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking skilled Maintenance Technicians to provide services for various apartment communities in Farmington and surrounding areas. Ideal candidates must be detail oriented with previous maintenance experience at an apartment community.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, up-to 40-hours per week.
NO Nights! NO Weekends! NO On-Call! Schedule will be confirmed on a week-to-week basis by Staffing Coordinator. *Attendance is an imperative job function.
$14.00-$17.00 Hourly based on experience and certifications.
Paid holidays, PTO, career wear, optional medical, dental and optical, Aflac, 401(k) Profit Sharing and more!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance at the apartment community as schedule by Service Coordinator on a weekly basis.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
· Basic electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, and painting. Knowledge of HVAC systems a PLUS!
· Respond to resident service requests in a timely manner as assigned by on-site supervisor
· Make ready units for new move-ins in a timely manner as assigned by on-site supervisor
· Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping, including snow removal as directed
· Maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees
· Excellent communication with the ability to follow oral and written instructions
· Ability to work with others and/or independently
· Prioritize and organization
· Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the Full House employee handbook
NOTE: Position is currently short-term staffing with the potential of full-time permanent employment with our client through our temp-to hire process for the right candidate.
· Dependability and Integrity, attendance is an imperative job function
· Demonstrate the ability to do tasks described above without seeking outside contractor help
· Physical ability to climb ladders and stairs, bend, lift, reach and move up to 50lbs Business Professional Appearance
· Background Screen
· Drug Screen
· Unrestricted Driver's License, as driving is an essential function for this position
· Reliable transportation with the ability to commute to multiple apartment communities on a week to week basis, as assigned by Staffing Team.
· Basic Tools; i.e., cordless drill, screwdriver, wrench, hammer, paint scraper, etc. Detailed list provided upon hire
If you have the maintenance experience, skills and ability to meet or exceed our job requirements, please respond to this ad by using the link below and submitting your résumé.
*Full House Marketing and Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For those seeking temporary to direct hire positions, we offer competitive pay, training, progression and an exciting workplace in which to advance your property management career.
We pride ourselves in a drug-free workplace. Feel free to visit our website www.FullHousemarketing.com. Full House Marketing, Staffing, and Career Placement is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full House Marketing & Staffing
Why Work Here?Full House Marketing, and Staffing Inc. staffs for our wonderful residential property management clients. Full House Marketing and Staffing Inc. serves apartment owners and operators throughout Michigan, and throughout the North & South Eastern Regions of the US. We place qualified candidates with the right attitude and determination into permanent positions. For those seeking temporary to direct hire positions, we offer competitive pay, training, progression and an exciting workplace in which to advance your property management career. We pride ourselves in a drug-free workplace. Feel free to visit our website www.FullHousemarketing.com. Full House Marketing, Staffing, and Career Placement is an Equal Opportunity Employer
You'll love working with us. We are a home-grown Michigan-based company!