Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
Full House Marketing is a North Carolina-based apartment staffing company and the hiring authority for multiple property management companies. We have clients currently in search of DYNAMIC Handyman Maintenance Technicians to service Apartment Communities in Myrtle Beach & surrounding areas.
HOURS: 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday. NO ON-CALL! NO WEEKENDS! *Attendance is an imperative job function.
COMPENSATION: $12.00-$18.00 Hourly based on experience and certifications, plus Benefits, Paid Holidays, PTO and more!
Please note: Short-term position may lead to direct hire employment through a temporary staff-to-hire assignment for the right candidate.
- $ 40 Gas Card after first 40 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling through the convenience of an App
- Next Day/Weekly Pay
- Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment community. Essential duties include but are not limited to: Basic electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, masonry, and painting. Knowledge of HVAC systems a PLUS!
- Respond to resident service requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Make ready apartments for new move-ins in an accurate and timely manner
- Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping as directed
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors, and fellow employees
- Excellent communication with the ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work with others and/or independently
- Prioritize and organization
- Dependability and integrity
- Physical ability to climb ladders and stairs, bend, lift, reach and move up to 50 lbs
- Comply with expectations as demonstrated in the employee handbook
- Previous experience in an apartment community is a PLUS!
- HVAC Certification a PLUS!
- Dependability and Integrity, attendance is an imperative job function
- Experience in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, drywall, paint, and general carpentry
- Demonstrate the ability to perform tasks described above without seeking outside contractor assistance
- Business Professional Appearance
- Pass a Background Check
- Valid Driver's License
- Smart Phone
- Basic hand tools
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have own reliable transportation (No Pick-up/Drop off, No Uber/Cab/Bus, etc. vehicle is necessary for job)
Preferred Qualifications: CFC/CPO Certifications are a major PLUS. Prefer experience in both rehabilitation and lease up communities.
Need a paycheck? Career? Do you have the right skills? You might be like Sam... check out his story on YouTube: http://youtu.be/fa-r3C-rT-s
If you possess the experience, the skills and the ability to meet and exceed our job requirements, please respond to this ad by using the link below and submitting your resume.
Full House Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.