We are seeking a Therapist to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with substance abuse issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Serve as primary therapist for assigned clients, which includes the following: performing diagnostic assessments, developing, implementing and monitoring Individual Service Plans (ISPs), and providing therapeutic intervention.
- Maintain and complete required records and reports in line with agency policies.
- Support and cooperate in the development and implementation of program goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Previous experience in substance abuse counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Education and Experience: