Full Circle Neuropsychiatric Wellness Center Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What we are looking for:
The position currently available is for:
- A full time receptionist in Reston, VA (within walking distance of Silver Line Metro);
- Monday – Friday between the hours of 10:30am to 6:30pm; with occasional overtime required
- This uniquely challenging receptionist position is consistently fast paced and comprised of variable tasks in a patient oriented environment;
- Experience at a medical office and familiarity with medical terminology are preferred;
- We are greatly anticipating a warmly compassionate, steady personality joining our positive and industrious team
- Cheerfully greet patients;
- Monitor the schedule throughout the day to ensure the office runs on time;
- Manage incoming calls and messages (using multi-phone line);
- Schedule patient appointments (using PracticeSuite);
- Enter appointment charges and collect patient payment (using PracticeSuite software);
- Complete prescription prior authorizations;
- Complete prescription refill requests and call in medications when necessary;
- Update digital patient medical and financial records;
- Bill patients and third party organizations;
- Assist in training new employees;
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- A warm, cheerful, positive, problem-solving demeanor;
- Superlative typing skills are essential as the office is fast paced and paperless; at least 60 wpm;
- Knowledge of medical terminology, insurance protocols, and CPT/ICD-9/ICD-10 coding is preferred;
- Experience with PM and EMR medical software is preferred;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is required;
- Task oriented and can work in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients and clinical staff;
- Interest in the healthcare field
Standard Benefits that we offer full time employees:
- A full time employee working forty hours per week, will accrue vacation at a rate of 3.076 hours per pay period; resulting in eighty hours per year.
- A full time employee working forty hours per week, will be allotted sick leave at the rate of 1.538 hours per pay period; resulting in forty hours of sick leave per year.
- Several holidays are observed by Colleen A. Blanchfield, M.D. for which full time employees will receive eight hours of pay.
- In the case of bereavement leave full time employees are entitled to a leave of absence with pay in the event of the death of an immediate family member. He/She will receive pay for up to one and one half regular work days amounting to twelve hours.
- Colleen A. Blanchfield, M.D. will cover 50% of a full time employee’s individual monthly health insurance premium up to $500 based on his/her status as a full time employee working forty hours a week. In the case that one or more individuals are on the same plan in addition to the full time employee, such as a family plan, Colleen A. Blanchfield, M.D. will divide the monthly premium by the number of individuals covered by the plan and pay 50% of the quotient to cover full time employee’s individual portion.
- Full time employees will be eligible to participate in Colleen A. Blanchfield’s 401K and profit sharing if he/she works 1,000 hours in his/her first year at the practice. If he/she does not qualify in his/her first year then they can then become eligible only when he/she works 1,000 hours in a subsequent calendar year. Once eligibility is established enrollment is bi-annual in January and June.
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” ~ World Health Organization
Full Circle Neuropsychiatric Wellness Center (www.cblanchfieldmd.com) is dedicated to empowering individuals to move from surviving to thriving through a continuum of care, treating their minds, bodies, and spirits.
Our Vision is to be an innovative leader in Northern Virginia, providing exceptional service through an integrative approach to eastern and western medicine, offering hope, and empowering patients to take charge of their health and affect a positive change in their lives.
***Applications accepted via online submissions. No applications will be reviewed via telephone.***
Job Type: Full-time
Full Circle Neuropsychiatric Wellness CenterWhy Work Here?
Staff is an interwoven group of professionals that have a passion for their work.
We are a compassionate creative group of health care professionals all trained in Western medicine and have expanded our knowledge and training to incorporate Eastern and Holistic medicine. We are looking for someone who enjoys learning and collaborating with others. This position offers an opportunity to work with patients who have a variety of neurological and psychiatric illnesses.
11490 Commerce Park Drive Suite 420 Reston VA 20191Reston, VA
HealthcareView all jobs at Full Circle Neuropsychiatric Wellness Center