For the past 12 years USA Fulger Transport has worked to position itself as a leader in refrigerated freight. We have grown from a company with one operator to logistics business that provides a variety of logistics service including FTL and LTL freight shipments, warehousing and freight brokerage. Our success has been based on the hard work and great service provided by our family of Owner Operators. We have a dedicated and experienced team ready to help support and grow your Owner Operating business.
The majority of our business is refrigerated goods which include produce and meat products. We run about 85% refrigerated and the remainder is dry freight. Our fleet is comprised of 100% owner operators!!
Where we run:
Areas that we run to include NY, NJ, CT, MD, VA, SC, NC, MI, OH, IL, FL, TX, GA, PA, MA. Just to name a few! We will get you where you want to go and we work with you to ensure that you have the steady work and home time that fits your needs.
Benefits of Partnering with USA Fulger Transport:
- Team focused on the success of your business.
- Help with growing your business
- Technologically focused company that invests in new tech to make your jobs easier
- Respect for all the hard work you do
- Team and family orientated work environment
As an Owner Operator you are expected to:
- Remember SAFETY is your job
- Preform Pre, Mid and Post trip inspections as required
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules and trip plan for inclement weather conditions
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Communicate with dispatch arrival times, in and out times, and delays.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Working knowledge on Cargo Securement and regulations surrounding load securement
- Measure (probe), set and monitor temperature of reefer and freight to specified temperature
- CDL - A License
- Drivers Medical
- Clean MVR
Fulger provides a competitive percentage-based pay package that means you get paid what you are worth.
- 90% of rate from DAY ONE!
Join the team that respects the hard work that you do, that supports your business and helps you grow. Our team has the right people in place to make you successful. Apply today by responding to this job ad!
Fulger Transport Inc. will always ensure a successful delivery wherever the destination, whether in Canada or North America. Regardless of the destination, it is our number one priority to meet all of our customers' necessities and accomplish their objective.
Fulger Transport Inc. is glad to maintain an exceptional history throughout our transportation career and looks forward towards assisting our clients achieve new goals.