Client Service Manager
- $45,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Fulfillment Express, Inc. is looking for a manager to supervise its Client Services department. This is an onsite job in our Montebello facility. The department currently consists of 3 employees and a manager, but will potentially grow in size. The Client Service Manager would be responsible for managing the client service representatives to ensure that they are completing all tasks timely, accurately, and according to the company standards and guidelines. The Client Service Managers primary job will be that of management and oversight. While the job will require extensive training, any applicant is expected to have management experience and any relevant industry experience would be a plus. Experience in Customer Service, Client Services, Logistics, 3PLs, EDI, or other related experience is beneficial.
Below is a short list of responsibilities of the Client Service Manager.
This list is intended to be an exemplificative list and not meant to be interpreted as all inclusive.
- Provide training on all aspects of client services, including, but not limited to:
- Use of email: Ensure that the team answers emails in a timely manner (within a maximum of 2 hours) read all emails coming into Client Services, your own and those going to the team to discern any issues or problems.
- Use of software used by client services in the performance of their job.
- Features of provided software which will make the job easier or more efficient (such as, our in-house software package, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Use of office equipment (printers, copiers, scanners, etc.).
- General policies and procedures regarding the client service job, as well as any of the departments with which they may interact during their course of their duties (receiving, packing line, inventory control, picking, etc.).
- These include, but are not limited to, specific important policies such as: Replying to clients within 2 hours, providing detailed answers, and following through on deadlines (either those requested by the client, or those promised by the staff).
- Specific policies and procedures that differ by client (for their assigned clients first, and then all clients so that they may assist or cover their fellow client service representatives).
- All other training as necessary for the representative to complete their tasks, as expected.
- Continuation training to reinforce previous training on all subjects.
- Provide constructive feedback to client service representatives, both for corrective purposes as well as providing positive reinforcement for a job well done.
- Consistently provide management with feedback on employee progress, assessing both their strengths and their weaknesses.
- Ensure that client service representatives are meeting their commitments to the company and to the clients by ensuring that promised follow-ups happen timely, that client instructions are carried out accurately, and that all company policies are followed, without fail.
- Participate in the employee hiring process.
- Participate in the employee review process.
- Participate in the employee disciplinary process, as necessary.
- Set an example for employees by being present, punctual, and following company policies and procedures as laid out by management.
Be part of a fast growing company with great growth potential. Work for a company that has been in business since 1993.
Fulfillment Express, Inc. is a 3PL (3rd Party Logistics) Company which provides services to companies around the world. We ship direct to consumer, to retail, and to large retailers such as Amazon and Costco. Our company has been in business since 1993 and has seen fantastic growth over the past several years.
Fulfillment Express, Inc.
1502 Gage RoadMontebello, CA
Get fresh Client Service Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.