Sr. C# Developer
Fulfill Team Inc. Morrisville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. C# Developer needed for a PERMANENT Full-Time position with the successful Financial Services Software division of a large Financial Services company in Raleigh, NC or NYC.
• C# or C#.NET
• SQL Scripting or MySQL or SQLServer
• Team lead experience preferred but not required
Responsibilities will include:
• Participating on a team of domestic and offshore development and QA staff to deliver quality projects in an agile environment.
• Design and develop modules required to meet objectives.
• Work with product and technical management to completely understand desired deliverables
• Ensure the technical solution fits into the overall product architecture and design
• Translate user stories into technical tasks to ensure iterative output delivery can be committed and consistent velocities can be established
• Participate in the agile development process
• Follow all technical processes for code development, testing, and deployment.
• Create high quality code that delivers on requirements and acceptance criteria
• Own product components as an expert over that area of the product
• Work to quickly debug issues.
• Some after hours work may be required for deployments and third tier support
• Strong familiarity with best practices around logging, monitoring, and self healing applications
• Experience working with resources in different geographical locations
• C# .NET, ASP.NET
• MS SQL, SQL Server, relational databases
• JQuery, Angular, ReactJS
• .NET Core and microservices
• API mechanisms (swagger)
• Hosted client server applications
• OAuth and standard security protocols
• Object oriented design and well-engineered design
• Debug complex issues with a variety of system debugging tools
• Authorization and authentication
• Continuous integration and continuous deployment, CI and CD
• Jira and Confluence
• Unit tests and test driven development
• Financial services or brokerage industry
This position can flexibly work remotely from home sometimes and other times must report to the Raleigh facility or the NYC facility. If you are a very skilled Full Stack C#.NET Developer and can start new career in Raleigh, NC or NYC with 2 weeks’ notice, please rush your resume to be confidentially considered for this career opportunity.
Fulfill Team Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fulfill Team Inc.