Salesforce Administrator needed for a long term opportunity in Durham, NC.
• Salesforce.com administration – 2+ years experience
• Salesforce.com Administrator Certified
• Advanced Administrator, App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer Experience (and Certifications preferred)
• Design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
• Strong data management abilities
• Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
The Salesforce.com Administrator will lead the ongoing development of a Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Marketing, Prospecting, Qualification, Quote to Card, and Customer Support. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the CRM platform.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 2500+ users
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Work with institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
• Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
• Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
This position works remote from home until the quarantine is over and then works in the Durham office.
You must complete 2 phone interviews to be hired for this position starting with a 6 month contract and then may converted to be a permanent employee or extended for a longr contract duration.
Please rush your resume if you have Salesforce Administrator experience and can start a position in Durham, NC with 2 weeks’ notice.