Fulfill Team Inc. Cary, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
React Developer needed for a PERMANENT Full-Time position with the successful Financial Services Software division of a large Financial Services company in Raleigh, NC or NYC.
- React or React.js or ReactJS - current and best practices for B to B enterprise Development
Responsibilities will include:
• Working with domestic and offshore development, design, and QA staff to deliver quality products in an agile environment.
• Design and develop modules required to meet objectives.
• Work with product management to completely understand desired deliverables to deliver the right solution
• Work with team lead and other engineers to ensure the technical solution fits into the overall product architecture and design
• Translate user stories into technical tasks to ensure iteration where output can be committed to delivery and consistent velocities can be established
• Participate effectively in the agile development process
• Follow all technical processes for code development, testing, and deployment.
• Work to quickly debug issues through the development process and in production when required.
• Some after hours work may be required for deployments and third tier support
• Strong familiarity with best practices around logging, monitoring, and self healing applications
• Experience working with resources in different geographical locations
• React and other frameworks Angular 2.0, Vue.js, JQuery
• REST/GraphQL and other API mechanisms
• Hosted client server applications
• Consuming services such as REST services and message based architecture
• Object oriented design, well-engineered design
• Debug complex issues with a variety of system debugging tools
• Difficult concepts, large architectures, and sophisticated designs
• Configuration management
• Agile development team
• Redux, Redux Saga and webpack
• Full stack development
• PHP, Symfony, Java, C#
• Java Persistence Architecture (JPA)
• Object Relational Mapping tools, ORM, flyway
• Spring frameworks
• Postgres and SQL
• Continuous integration and continuous deployment, CI CD
• Jira and Confluence
• Unit tests and test driven development
• Financial services or brokerage industry
This position can flexibly work remotely from home sometimes and other times must report to the Raleigh facility or the NYC facility. If you are a very skilled REACT Developer and can start new career in Raleigh, NC or NYC with 2 weeks’ notice, please rush your resume to be confidentially considered for this career opportunity.
Fulfill Team Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Fulfill Team Inc.