Fulex ecommerce fulfillment Warren, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a talented Warehouse Manager for our Detroit Fulfillment Center; to assign and direct all fulfillment-operations work performed at this facility. You will manage staff and foster a positive working environment while ensuring customer satisfaction, effective and efficient departmental operation. The successful candidate must have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable achievement of organizational targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage all aspects of the facility and warehouse operations that affect the successful picking, packing, fulfilment and shipping of orders to our customers in an efficient manner consistent with Fulex’s customer service standards.
- Responsible for the efficient and timely picking and shipping of all product shipped to our customers on a daily basis.
- Ensures all equipment used in the picking and shipping areas are properly maintained and used in a safe and productive manner.
- Maintains a complete understanding of current software systems used to pick, pack and ship cartons.
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the performance of all warehouse associates.
- Responsible to train, coach and manage team members in all applicable policies and procedures.
- Responsible to conduct annual performance reviews, create and monitor development and improvement plans in coordination with human resources.
- Responsible to create and maintain work schedule for all Warehouse Associates.
- Responsible for regular coaching, training and to implement continuous process improvement plans for all Warehouse team members.
- Responsible to establish performance goals and metrics that align with organizational targets for all warehouse associates and to establish appropriate feedback loops for maintaining performance goals and metrics.
- Responsible to work collaboratively with management and colleagues to solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service and productivity of the picking, packing, shipping and/or other warehouse/fulfillment departments.
- Responsible to model effective communication and active listening to ensure proper understanding of work-related instructions.
- Adjusts priorities and manages time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in a managerial role in a warehouse setting. Direct experience in fulfillment operations a plus.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a solid understanding of warehouse operations including transportation and logistics, shipping and receiving procedures.
- Ability to manage, lead, and motivate by coaching and example.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Suite and inventory/warehouse management and distribution software.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership, motivating managerial skills and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle internal and external customers.
- Must have analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Individual must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift and move up to 50 lbs. of merchandise stock.
- Basic certification in Lean and/or Six Sigma preferred.
Experience with creating and use of warehouse management software (WMS) to create Warehouse locations and layout preferred.
Competitive compensation package based upon experience and qualifications.
Fulex ecommerce fulfillmentWhy Work Here?
Be part of a winning culture in one of the fastest growing industry of our time – Ecommerce Fulfillment & Distribution!
Ecommerce is one of the fastest growing industries of the 21st century as more and more consumers are shopping online. Headquartered in Detroit, MI, Fulex Ecommerce launched in 2003 as an Ecommerce fulfillment company and has since expanded operations to three strategically-located distribution centers across the continental U.S. We pride ourselves on Honesty, Reliability and Excellence. Our core competencies include integrated fulfillment and customer care services for product, literature, promotional and point-of-sale distribution needs. We are a leading provider in these service areas because of the dedication of our people, our investment in technology and unwavering commitment to each and every client.
7300 Miller Drive Warren MI 48092Warren, MI
Transportation and Storage