Operations Manager - Fulfillment Center
Fulex ecommerce fulfillment Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
We are looking for a talented Operations Manager for our Chattanooga TN fulfillment site to assign and direct process and to supervise specific areas of operation. You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper departmental operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievements.
- ● Direct several operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, and recruiting
- ● Manage several aspects of day-to-day city operations
- ● High focus on the customer, ensuring that we deliver and meet their expectations
- ● Responsible for site’s performance KPIs. Identify and track key level metrics and plan continuous improvement efforts
- ● Ensure the facility follows established standard operating procedures published by the company
- ● Use data driven reports and analyses to identify avenues for continuous improvement and propose solutions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- ● Hire, train, coach and motivate employees. You will be responsible for setting the team’s goals and managing them
- ● Share knowledge with other facilities on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- ● Work directly with the clients Regional Directors to ensure all daily operational, merchant, and inventory metrics are exceeded.
- ● Be the main point of contact between the client and the the leadership team.
- ● Lead and manage a team of individuals that are dedicated to the clients fulfillment area with specific responsibilities for inventory management, merchant care resolution, and following standardized operating procedures.
- ● 4+ years of leadership experience
- ● Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, General Management or a related field, preferred
- ● Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- ● Understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Fulex ecommerce fulfillmentWhy Work Here?
Be part of a growing culture in the fastest growing industry of ecommerce order fulfillment! Fun, fast pace and lots of growth opportunity!
Ecommerce is one of the fastest growing industries of the 21st century. It is a known fact that more and more consumers are shopping online. Fulex started in 2003 as an ecommerce fulfillment company based in Detroit, MI. Now Fulex manages 3 fulfillment warehouses across the continental U.S. We pride ourselves on Honesty, Reliability and Excellence. Our core competencies include integrated fulfillment and customer care services for product, literature, promotional and point-of-sale distribution needs. We are a leading provider in these service areas because of the dedication of our people, the technology we invest in and the commitment we have in each and every client. .
164 W. 31st Suite 140 Chattanooga TN 37410Chattanooga, TN