Executive Director of Fulcrum Yakima
This position will have the responsibility for property marketing and management and event marketing and management in two dynamic historic buildings that serve the Yakima community.
The Le Chateau building on North Naches Ave has event and office spaces and this position will have an office in that building. The old First Baptist Church building on East Yakima Avenue is the new Phase 1 home of the Fulcrum Innovation Center with event and office space plus a coworking and restaurant space.
This position will manage the physical space, tenants and events in both of these buildings in a way that achieves the community impact vision and financial goals. It will also be responsible for marketing, coordinating and overseeing all events and activities in the building and ensuring tenant/member satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and implement strategic plans objectives and goals for property management, events and financial outcomes desired
- Create and implement marketing and lead generation strategies
- Develop and carry out a process to sell events, office space and memberships.
- Oversee and execute lease contracts
- Coordinate and oversee event space rentals
- Market and oversee coworking memberships
- Oversee and execute facility scheduling
- Manage all customer relationships and satisfaction
- Manage the budget and financial reporting of all contracts
- Open and close the buildings
- Oversee cleanings
- Control the HVAC and ventilation systems
- Report maintenance or repair issues
- Work with executive director leadership to execute the overall strategy for community transformation
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Successful experience in similar marketing, event coordination, and property management roles
- Marketing and lead generation capabilities
- Proven sales and closing skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Highly organized and able to utilize technology and management processes
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- Proven and efficient problem-solving skills
- History of goodwill within the community
- Passion to better the community and history of community involvement