Sr Accountant Manufacturing
Fulcrum Technologies Inc. Tualatin, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sr Accountant is responsible for all aspects of Fulcrum’s accounting. This is a full-time, salaried position reporting directly to the General Manager. This position has no supervisory duties.
- General ledger and financial processing accuracy
- Accounts Payable
- Account Receivable
- Payroll and associated transactions and reporting
- General ledger journal entries, reconciliations and system processing
- Calculating Cost of Goods Sold and addressing labor and material issues with shop
- Asset Management – accountable for
- Tracking and ensuring the accuracy of fixed assets
- Auditing inventory balances
- Ensuring receivables are settled according to payment terms
- Time card accuracy (monitor production job time card transactions in ERP system)
- Protecting Company Assets- accountable for
- Advise leadership of cash status
- financial forecasting
- Monitoring internal controls
- Cyclical Financial Reporting – accountable for
- Completion of all tax reporting on time with distribution to appropriate parties
- IC-Disc entries and cash flow transactions
- Managing outside tax accountants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in a full cycle staff accountant role
- 3 years’ experience of full cycle accounting for a manufacturing business
- Experience with Big 3 Accounting firms highly desired
- Proven knowledge of General Accounting Principles
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing and accounting software (ERP)
- Excellent skill in MS Office including advanced skills in Excel
- Knowledge of inventory and manufacturing principles
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to build more efficient processes and establish internal controls
- Ability to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Office located in company headquarters
- Company has a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Personal Protection Equipment must be worn on manufacturing floor, PPE provided
Fulcrum Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Most of our products are installed to support photolithography or metrology equipment, but we also manufacture pedestals for structural support of tools too heavy to be placed on a typical cleanroom access floor.
Fulcrum Technologies Inc.Why Work Here?
Dynamic and rewarding company, Paid medical insurance, Strong team environment. Our employees are our most valuable resource!
Fulcrum Technologies, Inc. develops and manufactures machine support pedestals for the world's most advanced semiconductor manufacturing tools. We also provide custom engineered seismic restraint systems and calculation submittals specific to the tool/support pedestal/facility combination. Most of our products are installed to support photolithography or metrology equipment, but we also manufacture pedestals for structural support of tools too heavy to be placed on a typical cleanroom access floor.
9528 SW Tualatin Rd. TualatinTualatin, OR