Quality Control Supervisor
Fulcrum Technologies Inc. Tualatin, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fulcrum Technologies, Inc., is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of machine bases for vibration sensitive production tools used in the semiconductor fabrication process. We are seeking an energetic and experienced Quality Control Supervisor to own the QC activities of our fast-growing business.
The Quality Control Supervisor is responsible for monitoring QC team member activities for safety, accuracy, quality and productivity. To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, a strong work ethic; and the ability to lead by example. This is a full-time, hourly position reporting directly to the Production Manager.
- Provide technical guidance. Notify Production Manager or General Manager when issues cannot be resolved by you directly
- Coach, train and provide technical direction to QC team members to ensure the developments of skills and expertise.
- Work with the Production Supervisor and shop Leads to establish controls required to eliminate repeat mistakes, identify and implement process improvements and looking ahead for potential errors.
- Take and relay direction from the Production Supervisor to ensure completion of inspection work according to schedule.
- Ensure documentation from QC team is complete and handed off timely
- Lead and execute: Incoming inspections, Final Inspections, Process improvements and Knowledge building
- Inspect products with attention to detail to ensure quality of work and guarantee the product meets specifications within acceptable tolerances; while using company resources wisely
- Maintain safety procedures at all times to prevent injury to self and other employees
- Participate in all safety training and abide by FTI adopted practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervise Quality Control Staff
- Oversee development of the Quality Management System
- Report on Quality Metrics
- Identify Safe Working Environment Protocols
- Achieve team goals working “with and through” others (i.e., achieving accomplishments by securing the appropriate resources while garnering respect and loyalty)
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and customer specification documents
- Knowledge of inspection and sampling methods,
- Knowledge of product specifications and quality requirements
- Ability to recognize problems and take corrective measures
- Be detail oriented, professional, and patient
- Possess effective time management skills and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use measuring instruments (either metric or imperial), such as calipers, tapes and scales, possess very good math skills
- Maintain positive environment for your department and others’
- Must possess effective written & verbal communications skills
- Must maintain safety procedures at all times to prevent injury to self and other employees
- Wear required PPE when entering manufacturing shop floor environment.
- Practice good housekeeping by keeping all work and common areas clean and organized
- Skilled in leading root cause analysis of quality escapes
- Discipline to drive corrective action plans to completion
- Establishing standard operations procedures establish and ensure adherence to these procedures for optimal product production
- Analytical skills analyzing trends and metrics for quality assurance.
- Leading, motivating, and training team members to a successful quality outcomes
- Physically demanding working on shop floor
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs.
- Required Personal Protection Equipment must be worn on the shop floor
Most of our products are installed to support photolithography or metrology equipment, but we also manufacture pedestals for structural support of tools too heavy to be placed on a typical cleanroom access floor.
Fulcrum Technologies Inc.Why Work Here?
Dynamic and rewarding company, Paid medical insurance, Strong team environment. Our employees are our most valuable resource!
Fulcrum Technologies, Inc. develops and manufactures machine support pedestals for the world's most advanced semiconductor manufacturing tools. We also provide custom engineered seismic restraint systems and calculation submittals specific to the tool/support pedestal/facility combination. Most of our products are installed to support photolithography or metrology equipment, but we also manufacture pedestals for structural support of tools too heavy to be placed on a typical cleanroom access floor.
9528 SW Tualatin RdTualatin, OR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Fulcrum Technologies Inc.