- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ensure that each project is completed in a timely manner on schedule, within budget, and meets all technical and financial standards, regulatory compliance requirements, and customer expectations.
- Coordinate all details involved with the purchasing, scheduling and delivery of materials required for modernization jobs so that the jobs are completed in a timely, productive and cost-efficient manner.
- Communicate directly with multiple representatives of the general contractors, owners, building managers, architects and designers, also State and Local authorities and regulatory agencies concerning project design, preparations, and scheduling of installation for the equipment.
- Set up new projects and change orders and submit for processing.
- Set up job submittal books for submittal to building owner and consultant.
- Maintain job file to include data pertaining to the job; maintain database, record all activity that applies to the job, including current job status and all correspondence and future actions required; close job file after final acceptance.
- Issue purchase orders and files into job books.
- Follow up with customers on job schedules, and scope of work issues pertinent to projects to ensure consistent workflow on projects.
- Coordinate issuance of letters of intent, city permits and plan checks. Set inspection coordinated with job superintendents and city or state agencies.
- Monitor progress of jobs through communication with customers, salespersons and modernization managers and superintendents; coordinate follow-ups and delivery dates using written and oral communications; communicate with customers in all areas of approvals, fabrications and delivery.
- Prepare acceptances and process turnovers.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties.
0 - None
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Education: Bachelor’s in related
- Experience: Minimum 3 years in related field
- Requires a valid driver’s license and a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report.
- Local Travel Expectations: 10%
- Technical Professional Knowledge
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Planning and Organizing
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service Orientation
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND EXPECTATIONS
- Job duties are performed mainly within an established office environment under normal lighting and climate-controlled tolerances. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- When the employee has cause to visit a work site, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places and outdoor weather conditions. The noise in the work environment is often loud.
- Requires a consistent physical presence at the branch office to oversee shared services functions and employees, normally achieved by working standard business hours. Certain positions will require a flexibility of working hours to meet the demands of the job and the direction of the manager.
The work environments are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate all areas of the industrial facility.
This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. This job description is not intended and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with the job. Furthermore, the employer reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Powered by JazzHR
Fujitec America, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Fujitec America, Inc.