Fujisan Marketing, a Seattle based digital marketing firm with proven results for strategy, execution and communication, is searching for a SEO Manager. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and have proven success managing numerous search engine marketing campaigns. The SEO Manager will create new campaigns, conduct bid management and optimization, and prepare campaign reports. The keys to success in this role are confidence, accountability and an action-oriented attitude. Position is located in Fremont.
Key Responsibilities of the SEO Manager:
- Collaborate closely with client and agency team members to achieve project goals
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
- Create new paid search campaigns (PPC, Display) utilizing internal Web-based systems
- Proactively identify and implement potential campaign improvements and optimizations
- Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis and Budget management
- Assess landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns
- Create campaign reports
- Monitor new trends in Search and make recommendations to client-facing staff
- Manage new client projects from initiation to completion
- Work with the Fujisan Marketing project managers regarding timelines and deliverables
- Translate business goals into deliverables
What the Successful SEO Manager will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in search engine marketing on Google and Bing.
- Strong SEO background and experience.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third-party analytics and optimization tools
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Forms
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, high degree of professionalism, and strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to multitask and work within firm deadlines
- Prior experience with PPC and SEO competitive analysis tools
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple advertisers is a plus
Outstanding Benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health and dental
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Simple IRA with company match
The services at Fujisan Marketing include Pay-Per-Click Management, Search Engine Optimization, Display Advertising, Landing Page Development/Testing, and Google Analytics consulting. The culture is a unique blend of accountability, team first attitude, excellence and having a strong character. To learn more, go to www.fujisanmarketing.com.
Fujisan Marketing values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. If you would like to be a part of this dynamic company, submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Fujisan Marketing has partnered with All Things HR, an external HR Consulting Company, to assist with their hiring process.
Why Work Here?The services at Fujisan Marketing include Pay-Per-Click Management, Search Engine Optimization, Display Advertising, Landing Page Development/Testing, and Google Analytics consulting. The culture is a unique blend of accountability, team first attitude, excellence and having a strong character. To learn more, go to www.fujisanmarketing.com.
Great work/life balance, rewarding projects and excellent team environment!