Supply Chain Planning Manager
Fuji INC (dba ZERO& / Hanabi cake) Newark, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with central operations, retail stores, supply chain, and other corporate functions to develop supply strategies and material requirement & procurement plans for critical raw materials based on the production plans to ensure availability;
- Direct supply planning and inventory management processes, budget and deliverables;
- Generate inventory projections, maintains sufficient inventory levels, issue summaries, and other KPIs and reports for monthly planning cycle;
- Request raw material manufacturing, procurement and/or shipping quotes, create required purchase orders, review and approve invoices;
- Prepare and communicate quarterly raw material procurement forecast internally and externally.
- Other projects assigned by manager;
- Bachelor's Degree; MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field preferred;
- 3+ years of work experience involving analytical rigor as typically seen in, but not restricted to, functions like business operations, supply chain management, etc.;
- Program / project management and operations experience; ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment;
- Problem solving and analysis experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational);
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets for running data analysis and building quantitative models for business decision making, pivot table based reporting, using charts for visualization and use of lookup and math functions, and experience with Tableau
Fuji INC (dba ZERO& / Hanabi cake)
BusinessView all jobs at Fuji INC (dba ZERO& / Hanabi cake)