Medical Payment Poster
Fuel Medical Group Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
Medical Payment Poster
Do you have basic accounting knowledge, medical office experience, and strong attention to detail? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your expertise to a new specialty? How do you feel about joining a growing, patient focused organization that values its employees? If so, Biltmore ENT, Facial Plastics & Allergy may have the opportunity you have been looking for!
The Medical Payment Poster is primarily responsible for timely payment posting, running, and verifying payment reports, running, and posting of all credit cards, live checks, electronic transfers, general ledger transfer, and cash payments.
The Medical Payment Poster is responsible for:
- Posting all payments to general ledger for services rendered by Biltmore ENT’s clinical staff
- Reviewing of all data points and collaboration with billing team regarding CPT and ICD-10 coding questions to ensure correctness
- Accurate data entry, account reconciliation, and regular report preparation
- Assistance with reviews of claim denials, appeals, and down coded claims
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High School diploma required; higher education preferred.
- 1 year of medical office experience preferred
- Computer skills that includes experience with or the ability to master the EMR and practice management systems and Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of managed care, commercial insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and Worker’s Compensation
- Experience working insurance claims and with electronic remittance system payment denials
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with patients, colleagues, and vendors
If you feel this describes you, and you’re looking to become part of a team in a passionate, dynamic, growing environment, with room for professional and personal growth, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to continue providing outstanding service to our patients, we ask that you please DO NOT contact our office directly.
Fuel Medical GroupWhy Work Here?
Our team is welcoming, driven and fun! Come join us!
Fuel Medical Group is the leading member-focused advisory company serving ENT's Otologists, and Audiology Private Practices. Recruiting new talent is among the many services we provide to our members. At any given point, we have various opportunities for a range of candidates – from recent graduates to seasoned professionals in the medical specialty industry. Our dedication to our members drives us to recruit for any and all staff needs within the clinic – from front office staff to doctorate level audiologists and ENT Physicians.
1010 E. McDowell RoadPhoenix, AZ