Are you a Medical Assistant looking to grow with a well-established organization? Do you want to work in a fast-paced practice that offers a wide range of services? Is your willingness to learn only surpassed by your desire to provide excellent patient care? If so, then Everyone’s ENT and Sinus Center may have your next opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant to join our team in the Stone Oak area of San Antonio, TX. This position offers an opportunity to work in a high-energy and patient focused clinic.
- Ensure all exam rooms are cleaned and stocked.
- Room patients, take their vitals, collect their information, and enter everything into EHR system
- Communicate with physicians to keep them informed of important information.
- Facilitate all paperwork and lab tests as needed.
- Assist physician with minor procedures and perform splint and suture removal.
- Prepare and administer allergy injections and other medications per clinic protocol.
- Maintain clinic supply of medications, and refill/call-in patient prescriptions to pharmacy.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Medical Assisting Certification, State of Texas licensure, and current a Basic Life Support card (BLS).
- Experience performing injections and administering medication.
- Proficient computer skills including ability to master the clinic’s practice management software.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills as well as a positive attitude.
Nice to Haves:
- 2-3 years’ experience in medical surgical nursing.
- A vocational nursing license (LVN).
- Allergy experience.
Dr. Christine Gilliam is a well-established otolaryngologist. Everyone’s ENT & Sinus Center is one of the leading sinus and allergy practices in San Antonio. We offer competitive compensation and benefits that include health insurance, paid time off, holidays, and 401k.
If you are looking to become part of a team in a progressive, dynamic, growing environment, with room for professional growth, we encourage you to submit your résumé and cover letter explaining how your experience will benefit you in this role.
Eveyone's ENT & Sinus Center is a CDC-compliant practice, dedicated to the safety and health of our patients and staff.
**Please do not contact our office directly regarding this position, as it impairs our ability to best serve our patients.
Fuel Medical GroupFuel Medical Group is the leading member-focused advisory company serving ENT's Otologists, and Audiology Private Practices. Recruiting new talent is among the many services we provide to our members. At any given point, we have various opportunities for a range of candidates – from recent graduates to seasoned professionals in the medical specialty industry. Our dedication to our members drives us to recruit for any and all staff needs within the clinic – from front office staff to doctorate level audiologists and ENT Physicians.
San Antonio, TX